Queens Court have celebrated Valentine’s Day 2021 with a fun filled week packed full with Valentine themed activities.
The people supported at the service in Colwyn Bay North Wales took part in a series of practical and wellbeing activities throughout the week focused on positive mental health and staying active.
– Valentines Mindfulness therapy and reminisce session
– Tree of love
– Emotions Board game
– Home made heart and star bird feeders
– Bouquet of hearts craft
– Valentines mask making
– Butterfly/ Bee Mine creations with positive inspiration theme to others
– Cupid float drinks and valentine baking cupcakes
– Valentine puzzles, jokes and colouring art therapy session
– Finishing the week off with rounds of valentines bingo, where Potens the love panda was up for grabs as 1st prize!
Sharon Feehan explains; “A million love songs were played throughout the sessions and people we support remembered the importance of loving yourself as well as others. Love was in the air, we shared the moments and created the memories!”