For further information or to arrange a viewing please the Manager on 0151 207 6959 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Crompton Street is a purpose build bungalow in North Liverpool residential area with good transport links to the City Centre, Crosby and Southport areas.
• Registered Residential service for people with mental health issues and complex needs.
• The aim of the service is to deliver first class quality care and support to adults with mental health issues, challenging behaviours, autism, learning disabilities and communication problems.
• We support people in managing a range of issues including their finances, diet & nutrition, positive social inclusion and daily living skills.
• We encourage a recovery and re-enablement model of support taking an individualised approach with the aim being to achieve what the person themselves would see as regaining a meaningful life, with staff on hand to facilitate
• Upon admission a person centred support and enablement plan is developed and is based upon goals and outcomes an individual wants to achieve.
• Staff are trained in the delivery of personal care and will support with this in line with commissioned needs.
• We encourage the help and support of families, friends and professionals in the recovery of the individual.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.