16 Crompton Street
Liverpool , Merseyside L5 2QS
Phone: 0151 207 6959
For further information or to arrange a viewing please the Manager on 0151 207 6959 or email email@example.com
Crompton Street is a purpose build bungalow in North Liverpool residential area with good transport links to the City Centre, Crosby and Southport areas.
• Registered Residential service for people with mental health issues and complex needs.
• The aim of the service is to deliver first class quality care and support to adults with mental health issues, challenging behaviours, autism, learning disabilities and communication problems.
• We support people in managing a range of issues including their finances, diet & nutrition, positive social inclusion and daily living skills.
• We encourage a recovery and re-enablement model of support taking an individualised approach with the aim being to achieve what the person themselves would see as regaining a meaningful life, with staff on hand to facilitate
• Upon admission a person centred support and enablement plan is developed and is based upon goals and outcomes an individual wants to achieve.
• Staff are trained in the delivery of personal care and will support with this in line with commissioned needs.
• We encourage the help and support of families, friends and professionals in the recovery of the individual.