An exciting opportunity to work within our Skills Centre, Providing specialised support for adults aged 18- 65 that have learning disabilities, mental health needs, complex needs with some behaviours perceived to be challenging.
Reach Skills Centre – A fresh approach to developing skills and strategies for life using strength based, personalised learning programme.
We are located within Blackburn with Darwen and the surrounding areas.
- Salary – £8.50 per hour
- Hours – 8.30am – 4.30pm
- Working on a 1:1 or group basis providing support following ASDAN life skills challenge.
- Skills Centre, educational setting in the community.
- Supporting individual’s age 18 + with Learning disabilities, mental health needs, complex needs and behaviours which may be described as challenging.
- Holidays – 5.6 weeks pro rata
- Level 2 in Health and Social care essential but all mandatory and additional training will be provided.
- Drivers required with use of own car for work with business insurance.
- DBS is paid for
Reach is a unique Skills Centre located in Blackburn providing skills based support to individuals within Blackburn and Darwen and surrounding areas. All training is provided on site or locally sourced working in partnership with the local council. Reach is dedicated to providing skills based support which is focused on promoting independence and achieving outcomes.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £8.50 /year