Do you want to deliver care and support in an environment like no other ?
Can you as a qualified nurse provide the right attitude and motivation to make a difference to the lives of residents at Cae Glas ?
Cae Glas is a registered independent care home with nursing providing 24 hour care for 25 people over the age of 18 who require personal and nursing care with a diagnosis of a functional mental illness person centred service providing 24 hour nursing care for adults over the age of 18 years with mental health issues.
Cae Glas is a grade 2 listed building over 3 floors and is situated within 5 minutes of Denbigh town centre. The town is a bustling, busy town with a wide variety of local amenities and activities.
- Salary £15.25 per hour
- NMC Renewal paid plus excellent working conditions.
- Hours FT/PT
- 24 hour rota covering days and nights.
- All residents over age of 18 years who are suffering from Enduring Mental Health who require support to integrate into the community by developing independent living skills.
- Holidays – 28 days per year inclusive of public holidays.
- Full induction programme as well as annual training opportunities via E-Learning and face to face.
Cae Glas provides a homely atmosphere for residents in comfortable and clean surroundings comprising of 25 bedrooms, 13 of which are ensuite. A full time activity coordinator is available to promote internal and external activities in order to enhance engagement including social skills and health and wellbeing .
Apply today for a chat with one of our team, immediate starts available
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £15.25 /hour