Are you ready to lead a well-established and motivated staff team to work alongside the people we support to live full and independent lives?
For several years Park View has supported people to live good lives, to find work, gain essential living skills and thrive in their local community.
· Salary £25,500 plus potential for an annual bonus based on financial performance.
· Annual Leave 25 days plus bank holidays
· Company benefits and pension.
· Hours: Full time to suit the needs of the service – mainly 9am – 5pm
· Hold Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care Services Adults’ Residential Management
The service supports up to 9 people with a Mental Health diagnosis to live as independently as possible. This role requires an inspirational and motivated leader who can deliver on a variety of challenges.
You will have the following key responsibilities:
· To drive forward on the management and development of the service. This will include all legislative and CQC expectations.
· To co-ordinate and enable the staff team to provide proactive, positive, and enabling support to the people who live at our service.
· To work with the Area Manager and the Business Development Manager on the strategic direction of our local opportunities.
· To inspire and lead the team effectively and have a ‘can do’ attitude.
· On call responsibilities
· Ensure supervisions are completed on time and regularly.
· Monthly team meetings
· Internal compliance audits
This post is subject to Enhanced DBS Check (paid by employer) and satisfactory Professional References.
“Potens has a commitment to building relationships directly with our candidates and recruitment agencies in our local markets and as such, we do not solicit or wish for speculative CVs from agencies. We want to work closely with our preferred suppliers to support us in sourcing quality candidates and will only pay agency fees where we have a signed agreement in place and an agency has been instructed by a member of the Potens Senior team for each specific role we are working on. We do not pay agency fees where speculative and unsolicited CVs are submitted to Potens. Where speculative or unsolicited CV’s are submitted, Potens reserves the right to contact and work directly with these candidates without payment of any agency fee.”
Reference ID: RM/JC
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,500.00 per year