We are recruiting for a Registered Manager for our service in North Wales.
Queens Court comprises of a 26 bed functional mental health service which utilises the Mental Health Recovery Star and a 13 bed ABI service which includes diagnosis of Korsakoff’s. Passionate about recovery and supporting people to move through the service to independent living, we are looking for a Registered Manager to continue with securing excellent outcomes for all who use this service.
Hours of Work
The post is full time
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications
Looking for the right Registered Manager to take up the baton…. could it be you?
Can you demonstrate a:
- An understanding and passion of how to provide services to the adults we support.
- Highly developed sense of ownership with a “can do” attitude
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, organisational, report writing and time management skills..
- Experience and/or understanding in identifying, developing and maintaining effective relationships with service users, commissioners and other stakeholders
- Understanding and commitment to safeguarding.
- A team player with a love and ability to build a strong team, driven to provide person centred and outcome focused support.
The post is subject to references and an enhanced DBS check (cost met by employer).
How to Apply
To find out more or request an application form, please contact Glenn Barnett (Area Manager) on 07914 607745. Alternatively, you can download an application pack from the Poten’s website at www.potens-uk.com
The closing date is 25th May 2018
Interview date is 5th June 2018