Following a period of interim Management, we are continuing with the development of our future management team and are now recruiting for a Domiciliary Care Registered Manager at Supported Lives, Bradford.
Starting Salary Circa £30,000
Hours of Work
The post is a full time position plus on-call
Supported Lives provides care and support to adults with a learning disabilities / mental health issues, in their own homes, within the community, or within supported living accommodation.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent understanding of all regulatory frameworks operating within our Service type.
- Excellent assessment and practical implementation skills to ensure that all services are compliant with all relevant legislations, CQC standards/regulations.
- To understand and organise service provision to ensure that services are delivering high quality support, in accordance with the Company’s policies and procedures, and in a way that the team feels proud of.
- Identifying, developing and maintaining effective relationships with clients, social services and other stakeholders.
- Dedicated individual with strong interpersonal and communication skills, exceptional organisational, time management and prioritisation skills.
- Good IT skills
- Demonstrable experience within the Domiciliary sector at management level.
- QCF Level 5 Health & Social Care Qualification or equivalent with the ability to register with CQC.
This position is subject to satisfactory references and an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
How to Apply
To find out more or request an application form, please contact Pauline Davies or Nicki Stadames on 0151 651 1716.
Alternatively, you can download an application pack from the Potens website at www.potens-uk.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview dates are to be confirmed