We are recruiting for a Domiciliary Care Registered Manager for our services in Wrexham and Denbigh
Hours of Work
The Registered Manager post is full time, 40 hours per week
Rate of Pay
Salary Circa £27,000 PA (dependent on experience)
Plus Bonus Scheme based on Financial and Quality KPIs
Registered Manager Role
Based in Wrexham – Coedpoeth – the successful candidate will oversee management of services over four locations which provide care and support to adults with learning disability.
In addition they will oversee management of a further four locations within the town of Denbigh which provide support to adults with mental health issues.
All services aim to enable service users to maintain their independence and lifestyle.
Can you demonstrate a:
- An understanding and passion of how to provide services to the adults we support.
- Highly developed sense of ownership with a “can do” attitude
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, organisational, report writing and time management skills.
- Solid understanding of CIW regulation, and its drivers in providing safe, effective & well led services.
- Experience and/or understanding in identifying, developing and maintaining effective relationships with service users, commissioners and other stakeholders
- Understanding and commitment to safeguarding.
- A team player with a love and ability to build a strong team, driven to provide person centred and outcome focused support.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualification Requirements
- Ability to register with Social Care Wales
- Experience within the Domiciliary sector at management level
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care Services (Adult Management) Wales and Northern Ireland or other qualification as accepted by Social Care Wales.
- Excellent understanding of all CIW regulations
- Dedicated individual with strong interpersonal and communication skills, exceptional organisational, time management and prioritisation skills.
- Good IT skills
This position is subject to satisfactory references and an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
How to Apply
To find out more or request an application form, please contact Glenn Barnett (Area Manager) on 07914 607745. Alternatively, you can download an application pack from the Potens website at www.potens-uk.com
Closing date: 23rd February 2018
Interview Dates w.c. 15th March 2018