We are looking for an experienced and creative Registered Manager.
Is this you?
If so, we want to hear from you!
Location: Redcar and Cleveland, North Yorkshire
The salary for the Registered Manager post is Circa £25, 000 per annum
Hours of Work
The post is a full time position and the hours of work are 40 hours per week.
This post is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced manager to transform and modernise our residential service. We are currently looking for an exceptional individual who has a sound working knowledge and practice in learning disabilities and supporting people with learning disabilities within a registered provision. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- To manage a residential service and ensure that all needs are met for service users, to an exceptional standard whilst demonstrating this is accordance with company compliance standards.
- To assist senior management in monitoring and reviewing the service so that outcomes are achieved safely.
- To lead on the professional development of the team so that both knowledge and practice is to the highest of standards.
- Be a solution focused manager who is able to problem solve and practice in a proactive and innovative way.
- To work collaboratively with colleagues across Potens in sharing best practice and reflective lesson learning.
Qualification, Skills and Knowledge
- Hold a professional qualification in management.
- Have a strong knowledge of Fundamental Standards and leading CQC inspections.
- A desire and passion for delivering good person centred care.
- Understanding of change management and developing teams.
This post is subject to Enhanced DBS Check and References.
How to Apply
If this is you, and you would like to discuss this opportunity further please contact Lisa Alcorn, Director of Operations on 07866922967. If you are interested in this vacancy, then please complete an application at our website at www.potens-uk.com or request an postal/emailed pack from Stephanie Lemin on 01325 464142.
The closing date for this post is 28th February 2018
Interviews to be held on 6th March 2018