Are you ready for an exciting opportunity?
To be part of a developing team, making a positive and purposeful difference in the lives of adults with complex needs?
Potens is a provider of Residential Care, Supported Living Services, Domiciliary Care and Day Opportunities for Younger Adults (18 – 65) with Learning Disabilities, Mental Health needs and Acquired Brain Injury.
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing team who believe in developing both the people we support, as well as our staff.
The salary is £35,000 – £37,500 (dependent on experience)
Plus: Bonus Scheme, Company Car and Pension Scheme benefits
Duties and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in managing regulated services and have the following key responsibilities:
- To provide effective and inspiring leadership of your defined Area; you will be accountable for the strategic performance, management, delivery and development of Potens operational activities in their Area. The role involves a high level of planning, influencing and delegation to ensure decisions made are aligned to Potens strategy and have a positive impact on Company performance.
- To work with Service Managers to achieve Regulatory compliance as a minimum, implementing an ‘eyes wide open’ culture of continuous quality improvement and budgetary compliance.
- To create a ‘can do’ culture and be resolution focused.
- To work in partnership with local authorities in providing or shaping services that are a strategic priority.
- Experience of developing new innovative services.
- Excellent communication skills; with a passion for engagement with Service Users, Staff, Families, Commissioners and CQC.
- Be financial astute and have an understanding of commercial objectives.
This post is subject to Enhanced DBS Check (cost met by employer) and References.
A driving licence is required.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this vacancy, then please complete an application at our website at www.potens-uk.com or request an postal/emailed pack from Stephanie Lemin on 01325 464142.
The closing date for this post is 22nd December 2017.
Expected Interview on 3rd January 2018.